Form Delivery Instructions
IN THIS ARTICLE
Once you have built your forms and evaluations, you will need to decide how you want those forms to be distributed. There are three ways a form or evaluation can be delivered:
A form or evaluation that requires administrator delivery does not require any additional steps once it has been created. The administrator will simply need to follow the step-by-step instructions for sending forms when they are ready to deliver the forms and evaluations.
Auto-Delivery & Student Delivery
To automatically deliver forms or give students access to start the workflow, you first must connect your forms and evaluations to a specific course. Doing this tells the system which form to use and who to send it to. To do this, you must follow these steps:
- In your institutional account select the Training tab.
- Select Courses in the sub-tabs.
- Click on the course the will have forms auto-delivered & student delivered.
- Send on Placement Creation - This option will automatically send the form to the student or supervisor when a placement is created for a student.
- Required - This is for forms that are required for the course and must be initiated by the student when the form is to be completed.
- Optional - This is an optional form that must be initiated by the student to begin the process of completing the document.