Set Up a Demo Student / Trainee Account
As an Institutional Administrator, you have the ability to add a "Demo" student account so you can see what your trainees will see when they use Time2Track.
- Click the gear icon in your Time2Track account, then click Switch Roles.
- Click Add Student Account.
- Choose a Program Start Date (this is a required field in Time2Track, but the date here will not affect anything for you) and a Program Level (choose the same level as your students).
- Click Add.
- Click Select Role next to the student account you just created, and you've now switched to using your demo student account.
- To switch back to your Institutional Administrator account, click the gear icon, then Switch Roles, then click Select Role next to your Institutional Administrator role.